Wednesday, August 20, 2008

15 Minutes of Fame

I have been spending my spare time this week getting ready to go to Denver, and while I have been doing this, I have had a couple of fun media opportunities. Chris Ulanowski from WRVO in Oswego interviewed me for a profile to run Monday. [Link here] ]He said the entire interview might get posted online along with the story. Also, I had to run out to get a photo taken for the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, which may be running something about each of the local delegates on Sunday. Finally, this morning at 7am I got to drop in for a brief spot on air with Big Mike in the morning at Sunny 102. County Legislator (and friend of the campaign), Tom Buckel set it up, and we gave Big Mike a Syracuse for Obama T-shirt and hat. It was a lot of fun, and definitely worth having to get up at the crack of dawn! I know this will all fly by very quickly - but it is definitely fun while it lasts...

No comments: